Noah Tindle, a 4-week-old baby was left fighting for his life when he contracted herpes in his eye after being kissed at a christening in the U.K.
Noah and his 21-year-old mother, Ashleigh White, had attended a christening in September 2018, when he was a newborn.
He was passed around to multiple relatives and friends, who were all kissing and hugging him, White told Caters News Agency.
“About a week later, his eye started going a little bit red. It started swelling and getting blisters, so we ended up taking him to the doctors,” White said.
He was later diagnosed with Herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1), which is known as the “kiss of death,” which almost caused him to lose sight in one eye.
Noah received the anti-viral drugs for two weeks, an hour a time, three hours a day. He spent two and a half months in the hospital recovering from the disease.
He will have to receive the anti-viral drug for 9 more months, after a relapse in March 2019.
- Mp3 Download: Greyvyper – Fast Cars| Prod.Assasin Mix
- Mp3 Download: Grey Vyper – Club Wahala
- Mp3 Download: Josie Vibez – Mood
- Mp3 Download: King Chooper – Let Me Go .Ft D’Girl Cypher
- Mp3 Download: Undefeated Riel – Jaye |Prod. BeatAssasin
- Mp3 Download: Callertune Ft Enthrone – Must Make Money (MMM)
- Mp3 Download: Shuun Bebe – Seriousee Ft. JetPlug