Boy Set Ablaze In Calabar Over Alleged Phone Theft
An angry mob set ablaze a 22-year-old boy identified as Eyo on Sunday for allegedly stealing an Android phone.
The incident occurred at the Atimbo area of Calabar Municipality Local Government Area of Cross River State.
An eyewitness told NAN that the deceased was known for petty stealing and had been warned severally.
The source said the boy allegedly stole a phone on Saturday, left the community and reappeared on Sunday.
“I know Eyo from secondary school, he has always been stealing. There was a time he stole half of the class school fees.
“This is not the first time a mob action was carried out on him, he only met his end today,” he said.
The witness recalled the angry mob beating the alleged thief with cutlass before setting him on fire.
- Mp3 Download: Erigga – Bad Persin
- Mp3 Download: Jay Gold – Oil City Boys ft Abugz & Shuun Bebe
- Mp3 Download: Debhie – Like Dis
- Mp3 Download: Successmuch – Finally
- Yahoo Boy Mobbed,And His Car Set Ablaze In Ondo After Crushing 4 To Death
- We Will Surely Get The Men – Police Spokesperson, CSP Adejobi Reacts To Video Of Police Officer Assaulting Man In Port Harcourt
- Boy Set Ablaze In Calabar Over Alleged Phone Theft