The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, arrested two fast-rising Nigerian musicians – Afeez Fashola (aka Naira Marley) and Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael (aka Zlatan Ibile), in connection with alleged case of internet fraud and money laundering.
Intelligence report had also linked them to cybercrime offences.
They were arrested along with: Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses and Abubakar Musa.
Their arrest followed an early morning raid on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 9, Gbangbola Street, Ikate, Lekki, Lagos.
At the point of arrest, the Commission found and recovered a number of items, including laptops, from the suspects.
They have so far volunteered useful information about their involvement in the alleged criminal activities, even as investigations continue.
- Mp3 Download: Greyvyper – Fast Cars| Prod.Assasin Mix
- Mp3 Download: Grey Vyper – Club Wahala
- Mp3 Download: Josie Vibez – Mood
- Mp3 Download: King Chooper – Let Me Go .Ft D’Girl Cypher
- Mp3 Download: Undefeated Riel – Jaye |Prod. BeatAssasin
- Mp3 Download: Callertune Ft Enthrone – Must Make Money (MMM)
- Mp3 Download: Shuun Bebe – Seriousee Ft. JetPlug
THIS WEEK TRENDING
NEWS1 week ago
Watch Live: The 2023 Presidential Election Final Tribunal Judgement
MUSIC1 week ago
Mp3 Download: Greyvyper – Fast Cars| Prod.Assasin Mix
ENTERTAINMENT9 hours ago
Talented Music Act Julian Deelo Set To Drop New Hit with Portable
NEWS1 day ago
Delta State Entertainment And Business Mogul “Mayor Kings” Declares Interest To Run For Chairmanship Position Of Okpe Local Government