Herdsmen Radio: Ohanaeze Blasts FG, Asks Buhari To Do Same For IPOB, Boko Haram, Shiites
The apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has challenged the federal government to tell Nigerians the truth about the proposed set up of a radio station for Fulani herdsmen, and why other radio stations in the country cannot meet the same objective.
The spokesman of the group, Mazi Chuks Ibegbu, in a statement forwarded to DAILY POST on Friday, warned the Federal government to stop any negative tendencies that could raise suspicion or further divide the country.
Ibegbu claimed that the establishment of radio stations has nothing to do with killings and kidnappings by armed Fulani herdsmen.
He said, “The Federal government should also open a Radio station for the pro-Biafra movements, Boko Haram, Shiites and other agitating groups in Nigeria, even for criminals that make life brutish for the people.”
The Ohanaeze spokesman also berated the Governor Aminu Masari of Katsina State for weeping over the killings in his state.
“It was the same Governor Masari that has been fighting against the restructuring of Nigeria, a step that will help to end the insecurity in the north.”
Recall that the federal government had confirmed the acquisition of an Amplitude Modulation Radio broadcast licence, to reach herdsmen across various locations in the country.
Dr. Adamu Adamu, the Minister of Education, who stated this in Abuja during an interview with newsmen, said the establishment of the radio frequency was to end the perennial farmers-herders clashes across the country.
- Mp3 Download: Erigga – Bad Persin
- Mp3 Download: Jay Gold – Oil City Boys ft Abugz & Shuun Bebe
- Mp3 Download: Debhie – Like Dis
- Mp3 Download: Successmuch – Finally
- Yahoo Boy Mobbed,And His Car Set Ablaze In Ondo After Crushing 4 To Death
- We Will Surely Get The Men – Police Spokesperson, CSP Adejobi Reacts To Video Of Police Officer Assaulting Man In Port Harcourt
- Boy Set Ablaze In Calabar Over Alleged Phone Theft