2019 recruitment: Over 500,000 applicants jostle for 3,200 vacancies in customs
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) says 524,315 applicants had successfully completed their application process in the ongoing recruitment exercise of 3,200 personnel by the service.
Joseph Attah, the public relations officer (PRO) of the service, disclosed this to NAN in Abuja on Monday.
NAN reports that NCS on April 17, opened a recruitment portal to fill vacancies of 3,200.
More than 90,000 persons had applied for jobs through the online portal less than 24 hours after the service announced the vacancies.
No fewer than 800 officers are to be recruited to fill vacancies for superintendent cadre, while 2,400 are to fill that of customs inspector and customs assistant cadre.
Attah told NAN that a total of 278, 582 applicants applied for the superintendent cadre while the remaining applicants completed the process for inspectorate and customs assistant cadres.
“A total number of people that registered is 828,333, but not all of them accomplished the process,” he said.
The spokesperson assured that the service would be fair and just in the screening of all the applicants.
- Mp3 Download: Greyvyper – Fast Cars| Prod.Assasin Mix
- Mp3 Download: Grey Vyper – Club Wahala
- Mp3 Download: Josie Vibez – Mood
- Mp3 Download: King Chooper – Let Me Go .Ft D’Girl Cypher
- Mp3 Download: Undefeated Riel – Jaye |Prod. BeatAssasin
- Mp3 Download: Callertune Ft Enthrone – Must Make Money (MMM)
- Mp3 Download: Shuun Bebe – Seriousee Ft. JetPlug