SHOCKING: 18-year-old Student Kills His Own Colleague Because Of A Girl In Katsina
A Punch Metro report has shown that an 18-year-old student, Ahmed Abubakar, of Government Day Secondary School in Katsina State has allegedly killed his colleague, Mikailu Mustapha, following a misunderstanding between them over a girl.
The police said Abubakar, a.k.a Sha’aban, stabbed Mustapha to death during a misunderstanding, adding that he had confessed to the crime.
Consequently, he was arraigned before a Katsina Magistrates’ Court for culpable homicide under Section 221 of the Penal Code.
The police prosecutor, ASP Sani Ado, told the court on Thursday that investigation was still in progress.
The presiding magistrate, Hajiya Fadile Dikko, adjourned the matter till June 11 and remanded the accused in prison custody.
In a related development, a 20-year-old student of the Department of Sociology at the Federal University, Dutsin-ma, Sani Anas, is also facing prosecution for allegedly being in unlawful possession of a locally-made revolver pistol and six rounds of live ammunition suspected to have been stolen.
He was charged under Section 3(1) of the Robbery and Firearms Special Provision Act, Cap. R11, LFN, 2004 and 319A of the Penal Code.
Anas was remanded in prison custody till June 13.
- Mp3 Download: Erigga – Bad Persin
- Mp3 Download: Jay Gold – Oil City Boys ft Abugz & Shuun Bebe
- Mp3 Download: Debhie – Like Dis
- Mp3 Download: Successmuch – Finally
- Yahoo Boy Mobbed,And His Car Set Ablaze In Ondo After Crushing 4 To Death
- We Will Surely Get The Men – Police Spokesperson, CSP Adejobi Reacts To Video Of Police Officer Assaulting Man In Port Harcourt
- Boy Set Ablaze In Calabar Over Alleged Phone Theft